Samantha’s Boarding Cattery
*** CORONAVIRUS CUSTOMER UPDATE – Friday 12th JUNE ***
As you know the Cattery has remained open this whole time for Emergencies and we have been operating a negotiated “Pay What You Can” policy.
See what Sam has been up to here.
As the Lock Down restrictions are gradually being eased and people are starting to think about holidays once again, we have reinstated our pricing structure.
We appreciate that times are hard for a lot of people and should an Emergency situation occur and you are worried about finances and what will happen to your cat(s) then please do get in touch. We will do our best to help you.
We still have Protocols in place for DROP OFF and COLLECTIONS and we ask that you respect these.
- Bookings are to be made via email or telephone.
- Forms will be sent via email to be filled in prior to arrival.
- Payment can be made by Cash or Cheque (in an envelope) when the cat is Dropped Off or Bank Transfer prior to the cat’s arrival.
- Any Deliveries and Collections are by appointment only.
- Please use newspaper or puppy training pads in the carriers. All carriers must be able to be disinfected.
- Please try to avoid bringing any bedding as it will be provided. All cats will be offered catnip,valerian or Reiki to help them settle.
- Only one healthy adult should accompany the cat(s). If you are unwell then please try and make alternative arrangements for transportation. Please ensure that whoever brings the cat(s) are aware of our operating protocols.
- When you arrive, please ring the bell on the gate and someone will come and meet you.
- Please maintain Social Distancing at all times.
Please Note: Booking Cancellations & Confirmations
I would be grateful if you could confirm any prior bookings made for the rest of the year. I have had so many Cancellations that some may have been missed. I will be contacting people to check bookings and if you have already cancelled then I apologise in advance!
Continue to Stay Safe and you know where I am if you need anything.
Welcome to Gyrn Cottage Cattery. A luxury, 5 star Accommodation set in peaceful rural Shropshire surroundings.
The cattery is run by Samantha who has over 30 years experience working with both wild and domestic animals. The cattery is fully licensed by the local authority and you are guaranteed the highest of standards.
As an added bonus, Sam is a fully qualified Animal Aromatics Practitioner and a Reiki Healer. This combined with her vast knowledge of feline behaviour has earned Sam the reputation of a Cat Whisperer. You may be assured that your cat(s) will be very well looked after.
Gyrn Cottage Cattery is not just a cattery but a holiday resort come spa with healing treatments, relaxation, entertainment and delicious food – Purrrfect..!
Our happy cats are so well looked after they often don’t want to go home!