As you know the Cattery has remained open this whole time for Emergencies and we have been operating a negotiated “Pay What You Can” policy.
As the Lock Down restrictions are gradually being eased and people are starting to think about holidays once again, we have reinstated our pricing structure.
We appreciate that times are hard for a lot of people and should an Emergency situation occur and you are worried about finances and what will happen to your cat(s) then please do get in touch. We will do our best to help you.
Gyrn Cottage cattery is a Shropshire Council Rated 5 Star luxury, Boarding Cattery.
Due to rising costs and significant new demanding requirements in government rules and regulations set by the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA), we are having to increase our boarding rates slightly from 1st January 2020.
Boarding Rates from 1st January 2020
- One cat @ £9 per day
- Two cats @ £13 per day (Same family sharing)
- Three cats @ £18 per day (Same family sharing, 2 double pens joined together)
- Four cats @ £26 per day (Same family sharing, 2 double pens joined together)
- Larger Family Groups: Please call Samantha to discuss rates for Boarding more than four cats.
- No hidden charges.
- Administering medications, grooming and cuddles included free.
- Payment is due when cats are dropped off.
- Payment by cheque or cash only.
- Please call Samantha to discuss Boarding your cat for long term periods.
- To prevent disappointment please book your cats holiday well in advance.
- The Cattery gets very busy, especially over holiday periods.